[Freeipa-users] Antwort: Re: Antwort: clean-run doesn't work

Christoph Kaminski christoph.kaminski at biotronik.com
Mon Jun 22 08:49:55 UTC 2015

> In my particular case I'm interested, whether it can crash servers.
> Does it for you? I don't see it in that thread.
>
> tamas

yes... we has had a really often a crash on virtual machines
installations. On bare metal we had 2-3x a crash.

That was the reason for us to destroy all IPA VM's. There seems to be an
IO issue on VM's with IPA (rhev virtualisation here). You can see it
extremly if you turn the debug level higher.

Greetz