[Freeipa-users] Antwort: Re: Antwort: clean-run doesn't work

Tamas Papp tompos at martos.bme.hu
Mon Jun 22 12:39:21 UTC 2015

On 06/22/2015 02:20 PM, thierry bordaz wrote:
> On 06/22/2015 11:50 AM, Tamas Papp wrote:
>> Fascinating.
>>
>> Can you Red Hat guys reproduce this in you test environment?
>
> Most of my tests are on RHEV with RHEL 7.1, I have not seen a crash of DS.
> About the test case, you installed a server+replicas (version ?), then
> turn on errorlog-level (do you remember what level).

All are CentOS 7.1 (IPA 4.1).
I didn't touch erorlog-level.

> That would slow down the DS instance and fill errors log.
> Then you hit extremely frequently a crash. Do you remember what kind
> of the load search/mod/add/del ?

We currently see about 1 crash / day.
add/del/mod: basically 0
search: We're investigating, on some servers we probably didn't enabled
nscd for caching. In that case they probably received quite high
load..... otherwise it's also should be extremely low.

We don't use kerberos, do not join clients, just the ldap feature.....

Thanks,
tamas