[Freeipa-users] WG: Re: Haunted servers?

Ludwig Krispenz lkrispen at redhat.com
Mon Jun 22 14:52:48 UTC 2015

Hi,

I have one scenario where I can show the comeback of the "ghost" rids.
but it requires a server where the rids have successfully cleaned and it
is killed or crashes. In that case, if the "ghost" rids have not yet
been trimmed from the changelog they can be recreated from information
in the changelog. they can then also propagate to other servers

Could something similar have happened in your environment ?

Ludwig