[Freeipa-users] hesitate to deploy freeipa

Brian Topping brian.topping at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 14:48:55 UTC 2015

+1. After maintaining these components separately for years, getting everything as a single package with tested integration between them from release-to-release is huge.

If you are worried about the complexity, take a look at any good Windows Server documentation set. It's thousands of pages. RH IPA doesn't have this advantage, but the fact that it's gaining traction without that all that says a lot of good things to me.

Sent from my iPhone