[Freeipa-users] DNS forwarder "first" does not fallback to local

Matt . yamakasi.014 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 11:16:55 UTC 2015

Hi,

The zones are on both servers, just not all records are, this has a
reason. One server is maintained by a script, the other one only
forwards to it if needed.

The idea is that it does a local lookup, when it doesn't find the
record locally, it forwards to it's forwarder to see if it has an
"answer".

I thought this was working but isn't and following your table it should.

What are my options ?

Thanks,

Matt