[Freeipa-users] freeipa sudden stop

Umarzuki Mochlis umarzuki at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 23:18:08 UTC 2015

> End  of life for Fedora 18 was 2014-01-14.
> See https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/End_of_life
>
> Could you try to upgrade to recent release (fedora 21)?
> If you did not want to upgrade very often then it would
> be better to use distribution with longer support time.
> RHEL/CentOS
>
> LS

Is it possible to

1- install freeipa on a centos 7 server
2- migrate copy freeipa data over from fedora 18 to centos 7
3- power off freeipa on fedora 18 & change IP on centos 7 freeipa to
that was used by fedora 18 for as little downtime as possible?

I would imagine that this would not be seamless as I need to check
that Zimbra accounts properly authenticated with new freeipa.