[Freeipa-users] issues with secondary groups? (sssd)

Baird, Josh jbaird at follett.com
Mon Mar 2 12:33:50 UTC 2015

There is active development on the puppet-ipaclient module [1].  You should see a new release in the next few days that adds better support for ipa4, exposes sssd options and more.

[1] https://forge.puppetlabs.com/stbenjam/ipaclient

We will be using this module to automate the client install on a group of ~500 RHEL servers.

Thanks,

Josh