[Freeipa-users] AD trust relationship is established, but IPA cannot see AD users

Guertin, David S. guertin at middlebury.edu
Tue Mar 3 17:40:14 UTC 2015

> yes, I'm quite certain this is the client.

Actually, it isn't, or at least it's not supposed to be. I've only ever installed IPA on one machine, and the command I used to install it was ipa-server-install (followed by ipa dnsconfig-mod, ipa-adtrust-install, and ipa trust-add, as described in the documentation).

Of course, the ipa-client package is installed too, but if this machine is not acting as a server then something is seriously messed up!

David Guertin