[Freeipa-users] Adding FreeIPA as a vsphere identity source

reesb at hushmail.com reesb at hushmail.com
Thu Mar 5 01:37:11 UTC 2015

Opps, I got that wrong, my groups don't show the 'uniqueMember' attribute. Here is an example returned from ldapsearch;

# admins, groups, compat, localdomain.local
dn: cn=admins,cn=groups,cn=compat,dc=localdomain,dc=local
gidNumber: 756200000
memberUid: admin
memberUid: vadmin
objectClass: posixGroup