[Freeipa-users] Adding FreeIPA as a vsphere identity source

reesb at hushmail.com reesb at hushmail.com
Thu Mar 5 08:16:03 UTC 2015

Ok here is the search result;
# ldapsearch -x  -D "cn=Directory Manager" -W -b "cn=config" cn=groups
Enter LDAP Password:
# extended LDIF
#
# LDAPv3
# base <cn=config> with scope subtree
# filter: cn=groups
# requesting: ALL
#

# groups, Schema Compatibility, plugins, config
dn: cn=groups,cn=Schema Compatibility,cn=plugins,cn=config
cn: groups
objectClass: top
objectClass: extensibleObject
schema-compat-container-group: cn=compat, dc=localdomain,dc=local
schema-compat-search-filter: objectclass=posixGroup
schema-compat-container-rdn: cn=groups
schema-compat-entry-rdn: cn=%{cn}
schema-compat-search-base: cn=groups, cn=accounts, dc=localdomain,dc=local
schema-compat-entry-attribute: %ifeq("ipaanchoruuid","%{ipaanchoruuid}","objec
 tclass=ipaOverrideTarget","")
schema-compat-entry-attribute: gidNumber=%{gidNumber}
schema-compat-entry-attribute: memberUid=%deref_r("member","uid")
schema-compat-entry-attribute: %ifeq("ipauniqueid","%{ipauniqueid}","ipaanchor
 uuid=:IPA:cloud.local:%{ipauniqueid}","")
schema-compat-entry-attribute: memberUid=%{memberUid}
schema-compat-entry-attribute: %ifeq("ipauniqueid","%{ipauniqueid}","objectcla
 ss=ipaOverrideTarget","")
schema-compat-entry-attribute: ipaanchoruuid=%{ipaanchoruuid}
schema-compat-entry-attribute: objectclass=posixGroup
schema-compat-entry-attribute: objectclass=groupOfUniqueNames
schema-compat-entry-attribute: uniqueMember=%regsub("%{member}","^(.*)accounts
 (.*)","%1compat%2")
schema-compat-restrict-subtree: cn=Schema Compatibility,cn=plugins,cn=config
schema-compat-restrict-subtree: dc=localdomain,dc=local

# search result
search: 2
result: 0 Success

# numResponses: 2