[Freeipa-users] subjectAlternitiveName for webservice

Matt . yamakasi.014 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 15:24:28 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'm really bound to a loadbalancer, as it's HA setup of loadbalancers,
SRV won't fit here sorry to say.

I auth users, so their keytab should be the same between two masters I believe ?

In that case... I need to add the altnames to the certs, but I'm not
100% there in step 6

Thanks again!

Cheers,

Matthijs