[Freeipa-users] Error in replication while inserting a RHEL7.1 server into a RHEL6.6 IPA setup.

Steven Jones Steven.Jones at vuw.ac.nz
Tue Mar 10 00:47:56 UTC 2015

=========

Check connection from replica to remote master 'vuwunicoipam002.ods.vuw.ac.nz':
   Directory Service: Unsecure port (389): OK
   Directory Service: Secure port (636): OK
   Kerberos KDC: TCP (88): OK
   Kerberos Kpasswd: TCP (464): OK
   HTTP Server: Unsecure port (80): OK
   HTTP Server: Secure port (443): OK

The following list of ports use UDP protocol and would need to be
checked manually:
   Kerberos KDC: UDP (88): SKIPPED
   Kerberos Kpasswd: UDP (464): SKIPPED

Connection from replica to master is OK.
Start listening on required ports for remote master check
Get credentials to log in to remote master
admin at ODS.VUW.AC.NZ<mailto:admin at ODS.VUW.AC.NZ> password:

Check SSH connection to remote master
Execute check on remote master
Check connection from master to remote replica 'vuwunicoipam004.ods.vuw.ac.nz':
   Directory Service: Unsecure port (389): OK
   Directory Service: Secure port (636): OK
   Kerberos KDC: TCP (88): OK
   Kerberos KDC: UDP (88): OK
   Kerberos Kpasswd: TCP (464): OK
   Kerberos Kpasswd: UDP (464): OK
   HTTP Server: Unsecure port (80): OK
   HTTP Server: Secure port (443): OK

Connection from master to replica is OK.

ipa         : DEBUG    Process finished, return code=0
Connection check OK

regards

Steven