[Freeipa-users] Errors while adding DNS Zone

Matt Wells matt.wells at mosaic451.com
Tue Mar 10 13:38:40 UTC 2015

@Martin Basti that was it.  Thanks so much for the assistance.
@Petr Spacek also thanks for the reply also.  I failed to provide some
rather important information that you mentioned.

Thanks all for your the help.

Matt Wells
Chief Systems Architect
RHCVA, RHCA #110-000-353
(702) 808-0424
matt.wells at mosaic451.com
 Las Vegas | Phoenix | Portland Mosaic451.com
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This transmittal is a confidential
communication or may otherwise be privileged. If you are not intended
transmittal in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution
or copying of this transmittal is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify this office, and
immediately delete this message and all its attachments, if any.