[Freeipa-users] subjectAlternitiveName for webservice

Matt . yamakasi.014 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 15:59:33 UTC 2015

Not worried, I need to try.

I think it's not an issue as we use persistance for the connection. We
only do some user adding/chaging stuff, nothing really fancy but it
needs to be decent. As persistence comes in I think we don't have to
worry about it, we discussed that here earlier as I remember.

Or do I ?

Something else; did you had a nice PTO ?