[Freeipa-users] Migration from RHEL6 (3.0.0-42) to CentOS7 (3.3.3-28.0.1)

Steven Jones Steven.Jones at vuw.ac.nz
Thu Mar 12 19:56:38 UTC 2015

Hi,

Currently it seems that IPA on RHEL6.6 is broken in terms of adding a RHEL7.1 replica to it. ie following the document linked to below.

Should be a BZ case on it shortly via RH support (RH case number 01290601) for an updated 389 rpm for 6.6.

I assume it will be the same for Centos 7.x  as your base is RHEL6.6.

Unless there is an already fixed 389/6.6 package somewhere I can try?   Its a test bed for the actual upgrade so if it blows no biggee, anything to get this advanced!

regards

Steven

8><---

>>> Are you following these instructions?