[Freeipa-users] freeIPA.org wiki changes

Lenka Ryznarova lryznaro at redhat.com
Wed Mar 18 06:24:53 UTC 2015

Hi,

I've made a few changes (and hopefully improvements) to freeipa.org wiki
concerning mainly test contribution and documentation.
These changes namely consist of:
- Contribute page [1] - the structure is a bit different (for previous
version see [2]), and there is a new paragraph Testing that is supposed
to point contributors to other pages they might need for testing or
contributions
- new Contribute/Tests page [3] - contains basic workflow for
contributing new tests and/or test plans
- Testing Documentation item on Documentation page [4] - so far pretty
much empty, but it is necessary for the test contribution workflow
- new Test plan template page [5] - supposed to make contributor's work
a tiny bit easier, the template is based on existing test plan
documentation already on the wiki

If there is anything unclear or you have any questions, comments,
suggestions or reservations, please let me know.
Please note that this is still work in progress, our goal is to improve
the wiki so that it is easily readable for users as well as contributors
etc. Any feedback concerning any part of the wiki is welcome.

Lenka Ryznarova

[1] http://www.freeipa.org/page/Contribute
[2] http://www.freeipa.org/index.php?title=Contribute&oldid=10811
[3] http://www.freeipa.org/page/Contribute/Tests