[Freeipa-users] Problems with ssh and install-uninstall-install sequence on the server

Prasun Gera prasun.gera at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 22:35:35 UTC 2015

No I haven't been using docker images. I was merely suggesting it as a way
of reproducing the failure consistently and passing it on. I have been
running everything natively. Barring external factors such as DNS, which
probably don't matter in this case, I think this should be reproducible on
an up to date RHEL 7 system. From your comments, I guess the domain name is
not that important; at least not on the server itself since the client on
the server should have no trouble finding the server. The specific cases
for which reboot works could be a red herring, and not related to the
domain name at all. However, any success I've had so far has only been with
reboots, the choice of domain name notwithstanding. Is there a checklist of
files that need to be cleaned up after an uninstall? I can try doing a
manual wipe if that helps.