[Freeipa-users] SSSD in redundant configuration

Andrew Holway andrew.holway at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 14:51:48 UTC 2015

I am having problems with sudo and using _srv_ in the sssd config.

This works:

# For the SUDO integration

sudo_provider = ldap

ldap_uri = ldap://test-freeipa-1.cloud.domain.de

ldap_sudo_search_base = ou=sudoers,dc=cloud,dc=native-instruments,dc=de

ldap_sasl_mech = GSSAPI

ldap_sasl_authid = host/test-freeipa-client-3.cloud.domain.de

ldap_sasl_realm = CLOUD.DOMAIN.DE

krb5_server = test-freeipa-2.cloud.domain.de

This does not work:

# For the SUDO integration

sudo_provider = ldap

ldap_uri = _srv_

ldap_sudo_search_base = ou=sudoers,dc=cloud,dc=domain,dc=de

ldap_sasl_mech = GSSAPI

ldap_sasl_authid = host/test-freeipa-client-3.cloud.domain.de

ldap_sasl_realm = CLOUD.DOMAIN.DE

krb5_server = _srv_

Thanks,

Andrew