[Freeipa-users] Synology DSM5 and freeIPA

Roberto Cornacchia roberto.cornacchia at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 18:46:51 UTC 2015

Hi Dmitri,

I do realise my question is borderline and I accept that it is considered
off-topic.

I did post it here because I believe it's not *only* about NFS, but also
about its interaction with freeIPA. The issue of NFS home and in particular
about their creation is touched in all the links I posted (all about
freeIPA) and never really answered.

Best,
Roberto