[Freeipa-users] Problems with ssh and install-uninstall-install sequence on the server

Prasun Gera prasun.gera at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 21:50:50 UTC 2015

It's just that /var/lib/sss/db is not cleared between subsequent server
installs and uninstall, and that seems to be creating problems on the
server since the server is also a client. If you do
install-uninstall-install on the server with the same domain name for both
the installs, you cannot authenticate using sssd after the second install.
A simple command like 'ssh admin at localhost' on the server gives permission
denied. I don't know if this is a regression, but it would help if someone
could reproduce this error.