[Freeipa-users] SSSD in redundant configuration

Andrew Holway andrew.holway at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 08:20:15 UTC 2015

Actually, I stumbled across this which explains everything you need to do
to get sudo working on Centos6 clients.
https://www.redhat.com/archives/freeipa-users/2013-June/msg00064.html

I have had to kind of scratch together bits of information from various
sources including this list (thanks!!) but we are trying to do all of this
automated with saltstack which is a bit of a challenge.

Thanks,

Andrew