[Freeipa-users] What am I missing? ipaca?

Martin Kosek mkosek at redhat.com
Mon Mar 23 11:04:35 UTC 2015

On 03/23/2015 04:07 AM, Janelle wrote:
> Hello
>
> Starting to see a lot of these and wondering what I am dealign with?
>
> attrlist_replace - attr_replace (nsslapd-referral,
> ldap://ipa1.example.com:389/o%3Dipaca) failed.

Hm, I do not met this error yet. This looks like error from 389-ds-base, it has
functions like attrlist_replace.

If this is the case, can you please share a bigger section of the errors log,
ideally for the whole day (if not too big)? There might be some other related
error messages. CCing Ludwig and Thierry for reference.

Also, what environment are we talking about, is this still
FreeIPA 4.1.3 at CentOS-7? Maybe the server also has a replication agreement also
with CentOS-6? We need to know this also.

Thanks,
Martin