[Freeipa-users] how can i give set of users to one particular host

Rob Crittenden rcritten at redhat.com
Tue Mar 24 18:19:16 UTC 2015

Ben .T.George wrote:
> please anyone share bit more information on this like real example

As we've said many times before, we have very little real experience on
Solaris. We do the best we can and sometimes that is going to be in the
form of bread crumbs that may be usable to finding your way to a solution.

Access control via PAM is a very-well understood problem on Solaris.
Once you have users and groups via nss then IPA is largely out of the
equation. The OS vendor or Solaris-specific groups will know how to do
this far better than us.

If you find a detailed answer I'd be happy to add it to the freeIPA wiki.

rob