[Freeipa-users] subjectAlternitiveName for webservice

Matt . yamakasi.014 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 16:07:55 UTC 2015

I'm almost there but what happens when I regenerate a certificate for
the ldap server I get the following when I visit it through the
loadbalancer:

no alternative certificate subject name matches target host name
'ldap-01.domain....'

I think this is strange as the certificate shows the ldap under the
altnames for HTTP/ldap-01 but there is indeed no ldap-01 as altname
but only on the certificate itself.