[Freeipa-users] Need to replace cert for ipa servers

sipazzo sipazzo at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 27 22:42:02 UTC 2015

Rob, thank you,you have been so helpful. This appears to have worked in my sandbox environment. I was able to get the new certs for the directory server and apache, stop tracking and remove the old Go Daddy certs, put my original CA certs in the correct locations and import into the databases, then configure the services to use them. I am going to move some clients into sandbox next week(we have rhel5, 6 and SOlaris)and see how they handle the new config before rolling out to prod environment and other ipa servers.

Thank you for everything.