[Freeipa-users] Ubuntu sssd client -- FreeIPA Server fed from AD

g.fer.ordas at unicyber.co.uk g.fer.ordas at unicyber.co.uk
Mon Mar 30 04:36:00 UTC 2015

Hey Guys

Not sure if I am missing any bit.... but this was the thing in the end:

http://generations.menteyarte.org/archives/195-freeipa-server-and-SSSD-on-Ubuntu.html

I managed to have it working and I have documented all those nasty bits
which might save people's time. The whole weekend gone but for the less
has been productive.

I am including the SUDO bit which is usually a pain in my experience..

Thanks