[Freeipa-users] Can freeIPA work without Kerberos and DNS

Gokulnath gokulnathb at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 12:58:53 UTC 2015

Thanks for the update.

The reason for weigh in the Kerberos option is to have that as an option to disable if needed, security is more important. I had to say this because there was a question on "why I would disable it".

I agree that the otp should definitely provide some additional layer of security.

Let me test and reply back.

Thanks again.

Gokul

Sent from iPhone