[Freeipa-users] Troubleshooting SSO

Jan Pazdziora jpazdziora at redhat.com
Mon Mar 30 14:55:42 UTC 2015

On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 10:50:11AM -0400, Gould, Joshua wrote:
> It¹s actually my IPA server which is also a client, so both are 7.1. My
> memory is fuzzy as far as the client on the server. Isn¹t it setup already
> as part of the server install?

So you are logging in from the server to the server? But you have

	Connection from 10.80.5.239 port 52982 on 10.127.26.73 port 22
	debug1: Client protocol version 2.0; client software version PuTTY_Release_0.64

in the log -- different IP addresses, and the client looks like Putty,
which would mean you try to log in from a Windows machine ...

So that test.osuwmc realm -- is that your IPA server's realm, or AD
realm?

--
Jan Pazdziora
Principal Software Engineer, Identity Management Engineering, Red Hat