[Freeipa-users] Fwd: Unexpected IPA Crashes

David Kreuter david.kreuter at bytesource.net
Tue Mar 31 13:26:20 UTC 2015

The only solutions for me was to integrate the CR repository and upgrade to IPA 4.1.0. Perhaps my problem was solved by

'CVE-2015-1827' It was discovered that the IPA extdom Directory Server
plug-in did not correctly perform memory reallocation when handling user
account information. A request for a list of groups for a user that
belongs to a large number of groups would cause a Directory Server to
crash.

Anyway, after 5 days without any crash I'm very confident the the problem is solved.