[Freeipa-users] multi homed environment

Andy Thompson Andy.Thompson at e-tcc.com
Mon May 11 12:44:54 UTC 2015

Possibly error out and stop the setup entirely if DNS can't be resolved... make it a pre setup check and halt.  Currently it allows the install to continue, albeit saying what happened.   I just didn't pay close enough attention the first time around to see that it failed that step... I think I started it, went to another screen and came back and noted it was completed and moved forward.