[Freeipa-users] some documentation issues

Arthur Fayzullin arthur at deus.pro
Tue May 12 04:20:16 UTC 2015

В Пн, 11/05/2015 в 11:35 -0400, Dmitri Pal пишет:
> AFAIR some time ago we stopped fetching host cert by default. There was
> no use of it so we decided not issue a cert that has not practical use.
>
> --
> Thank you,
> Dmitri Pal
>
> Director of Engineering for IdM portfolio
> Red Hat, Inc.

Yes, I have noticed it from reference debian instalation and from EL7&fedora instalation. But this step is present in documentation, and it containes mistake.

Also, I have one question about
/etc/ipa/default.conf
file.

it looks something like this:
[global]
basedn = dc=<domain_part>,dc=<domain_part>
realm = <REALM>
domain = <domain>
server = <dc1>.<domain>
xmlrpc_uri = https://<dc1>.<domain>/ipa/xml
enable_ra = True

is there any way to configure it for HA? in case I will get one freeipa server replica down.