[Freeipa-users] freeipa-samba integration and windows clients

box 31978 box31978 at gmail.com
Tue May 12 13:39:42 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Thank you very much for all your feedback.

John, I've already tried your setup and it works nicely ... but I still
need to split services among VMs, so no chance anyway.

And I agree with you: it's a must-have feature. As Dylan, it's the last
thing that keeps me from moving it to production (and I want it to ;-), but
I must admit that design/implementation seems complex as Alexander said. I
hope it will be solved ASAP.

Thanks!

Regards,

A.