[Freeipa-users] more replication issues

Janelle janellenicole80 at gmail.com
Wed May 13 15:40:16 UTC 2015

Recently I started seeing these crop up across my servers:

slapi_ldap_bind - Error: could not bind id [cn=Replication Manager
masterAgreement1-ipa01.example.com-pki-tomcat,ou=csusers,cn=config]
authentication mechanism [SIMPLE]: error 32 (No such object) errno 0
(Success)

more and more and more. When it happens, I have to re-initialize from
one of the good servers and go around in a circle (I have replication in
a ring, as shown in documentation examples).  The list-ruv on every
server matches. And yet, out of 18 masters, thisis occuring now on about
half of them.

Once again I am beginning to question the robustness of 389-ds and the
replication problems that many of us continue to report. How do we get
this to be more solid? I love this product. It really is something that
RH can push, but it really needs to be rock solid and with all the
replication issues, well, it seems like it is not commercially ready?

Any ideas/thoughts/comments?

thank you
Janelle