[Freeipa-users] RedHat IDM Replica runs ony dirsrv, kinit and getent fail after reboot

Martin Kosek mkosek at redhat.com
Mon May 18 14:30:20 UTC 2015

On 05/18/2015 02:17 PM, Sina Owolabi wrote:
> Hi Martin
>
> And thanks for getting back, greatly appreciated.
> I tore down the replica and reinstalled from scratch, using an old
> replica-info file
> I had on the primary. Im not sure if this is a good thing to do, but I
> would appreciate
> if you could point me to the logs you'd be interested in seeing.
> I had to reinstall the replica without CA before it would complete, too.
>
> Thanks again for your precious time.

It depends what component you are actually fighting with. There is a separate
log for LDAP server, KDC server, Apache and PKI servers.

Most directions are specific here
http://www.freeipa.org/page/Troubleshooting

We need to know first what specific error you are dealing with right now, to
point you to right direction.

Martin