[Freeipa-users] getting rid of nsds5ReplConflict

Megan . nagemnna at gmail.com
Tue May 19 18:27:32 UTC 2015

Thank you for the reply.  I think I just got frustrated.  I
uninstalled ipa on the dir2 replica then set it back up again as a
replica.  Everything seems to be replicating just fine without errors
now.  I know that this isn't the preferred or documented solution but
i needed the server back online asap.

When i run "ipa-replica-manage list-ruv" i see dir2 listed twice.  Is
this a concern?

[root at dir1 ipa]# ipa-replica-manage list-ruv
dir1.example.com:389: 4
dir3.example.com:389: 5
dir2.example.com:389: 6
dir2.example.com:389: 8