[Freeipa-users] Certificate operation cannot be completed: Unable to communicate with CMS (Not Found)

Sanju A sanju.a at tcs.com
Thu May 21 04:08:28 UTC 2015

Dear Rob,

Please find the result of getcert list.

Request ID '20140430124456':
        status: MONITORING
        stuck: no
        key pair storage:
type=NSSDB,location='/etc/httpd/alias',nickname='Server-Cert',token='NSS
Certificate DB',pinfile='/etc/httpd/alias/pwdfile.txt'
        certificate:
type=NSSDB,location='/etc/httpd/alias',nickname='Server-Cert',token='NSS
Certificate DB'
        CA: IPA
        issuer: CN=Certificate Authority,O=EXAMPLE.COM
        subject: CN=ipa.tcs-mobility.com,O=EXAMPLE.COM
        expires: 2016-04-30 12:44:55 UTC
        key usage:
digitalSignature,nonRepudiation,keyEncipherment,dataEncipherment
        eku: id-kp-serverAuth,id-kp-clientAuth
        pre-save command:
        post-save command:
        track: yes