[Freeipa-users] [[Test-Announce] Fedora 22 Final status is Go, release on May 26, 2015]

Alexander Bokovoy abokovoy at redhat.com
Fri May 22 20:39:53 UTC 2015

On Fri, 22 May 2015, Carlos Raúl Laguna wrote:
>Hi Alexander
>Great news, does this also mean that user created in freeipa are self
>created/synchronized in the windows ad ? Regtards
With cross-forest trust we don't synchronize anything to AD. Think about
it as if FreeIPA was a separate AD forest, two AD forests don't
synchronize anything to each other, they _refer_ to each other's domain
controllers for operations that require authentication or other changes.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy