[Freeipa-users] ERROR: Operations error: Allocation of a new value for range cn=posix ids, cn=distributed numeric assignment plugin, cn=plugins, cn=config failed! Unable to proceed.

Viktor Voltaire viktor.voltaire at aphelion.se
Tue May 26 11:12:32 UTC 2015

I run a setup of two freeipa servers 4.1 on centos 7.

I have recently migrated from my my old master to a new one,
decommissioning the two old servers and setting up another new replica.

When i try to add a new user i get the following error:

ERROR: Operations error: Allocation of a new value for range cn=posix
ids,cn=distributed numeric assignment plugin,cn=plugins,cn=config
failed! Unable to proceed.

Any thoughts?

Regards,
--

Viktor Voltaire
Mobile: +46 725 057 447 <tel:%2B46%20725%20057%20447>

***** Email confidentiality notice *****

This email and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential
information and is intended only for the person or entity which it is
addressed to. If you have received this email in error, please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the e-mail without taking
notice of its content. Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail
are those of the sender and do not necessarily coincide with those of
the Aphelion Group. Therefore this e-mail does not represent a binding
agreement nor an offer to deal. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed
to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain
viruses. Neither the Aphelion Group nor the sender can accept any
liability for any kind of damage as the result of viruses, transmission
errors or omissions in the contents of this message. If verification
should be required please request a hard-copy version. Aphelion AB,
Kungsgatan 2, 111 43 Stockholm, Sweden, www.aphelion.se
<http://www.aphelion.se>