[Freeipa-users] SSH GSSAPI + FreeIPA with Windows 2008 Trust

Leszek Miś leszek.mis at gmail.com
Tue May 26 12:31:59 UTC 2015

Hi Alexander,
thank you for your fast reply.

I've already executed: # ipa host-mod --ok-as-delegate=TRUE but still cant
log in using GSSAPI to ipa clients.

Please find answers below:
1. Yes, logging to Linux IPA Client (Centos 6.6) without entering password
is not working from AD-joined Windows station with PuTTY. Logging to IPA
Master server without entering password (using gssapi) works ok.
2. -
3. Logging in to ipa clients from AD-joined Windows station with Putty
(0.64) always requires password and then Kerberos ticket is available in
the shell.

After I changed loglevel in /etc/sshd/sshd_config on ipa client to LogLevel
Debug i found in /var/log/secure:
debug1: userauth-request for user leszek service ssh-connection method none
debug1: attempt 0 failures 0
debug1: PAM: initializing for "leszek"
debug1: Postponed gssapi-with-mic for leszek from X.X.X.X
debug1: Got no client credentials
Failed gssapi-with-mic for user leszek

After entering password and logging to system I found this in
/var/log/secure:
debug1: ssh_gssapi_storecreds: Not a GSSAPI mechanism

/var/log/sssd/sssd_domain.log
[ipa_subdom_get_forest] (0x0400: 4th component is not 'trust', nothing to
do.

Any ideas?

/lm

--