[Freeipa-users] Installation on CentOS 6.6 with DNS

Ricardo Oliveira n3g4s at hotmail.com
Wed May 27 10:13:14 UTC 2015

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. The host is indeed in the hosts file,
and even in the DNS server's "mydomain.com" zone and reverse zone, which
 is a local Bind instance which is the one I expect IPA to manage once
the setup is complete.
In fact, if both DNS and reverse DNS
resolution are not configured, IPA server setup fails in the beginning
with something like "Host not found".

Best,
Ricardo.