[Freeipa-users] SEC_ERROR_LEGACY_DATABASE

Petr Vobornik pvoborni at redhat.com
Fri May 29 09:05:48 UTC 2015

On 05/29/2015 10:45 AM, David Lin wrote:
> ipa host-find produces this
> ipa: ERROR: Certificate format error: (SEC_ERROR_LEGACY_DATABASE) The certificate/key database is in an old, unsupported format.
>
> and ipa host-show on only one of the hosts show
> ipa: ERROR: Certificate format error: (SEC_ERROR_LEGACY_DATABASE) The certificate/key database is in an old, unsupported format.
>
> all the other hosts are fine.

Does any other host have certificate set? I want to find out if it fails
on a specific certificate and not on other(s) or if it fails for all
hosts with certificate set.

SEC_ERROR_LEGACY_DATABASE error suggests that it fails on initialization
of NSS database which is not dependent on stored certificate.

--
Petr Vobornik