[Freeipa-users] how to chain CA certs

Sean Conley - US sconley at caci.com
Tue Nov 3 17:30:03 UTC 2015

Not sure if I should start a new thread for this, but...

I am now trying to follow the instructions given in this thread:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/freeipa-users/2014-August/msg00338.html. I
think this configuration should work well with our deployment strategy.

I feel like I am following the steps exactly but always end up with "full
certificate chain is not present in /etc/ipa/pki/example.org.p12² during
ipa-server-install.  Have others followed this process more recently?  I
am wondering if there might have been any changes so that these steps no
longer work, or possibly there is an easier way to do this now.

I am running version: ipa-server-4.1.0-18.el7.centos.4.x86_64.