[Freeipa-users] let's encrypt integration and best practices for mod_nss/mod_ssl

Prasun Gera prasun.gera at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 05:34:02 UTC 2015

Yes, that's what I was planning to do. i.e. Convert cipher names from SSL
to NSS. I wasn't sure about the other settings though. Is there an
equivalent NSSHonorCipherOrder ? Is that implicit ? Similarly, are there
equivalent configs for HSTS on the mozilla page? Does NSS allow using
generated DH parameters instead of standard ones ? For SSL, the suggested
modification to the config is 'SSLOpenSSLConfCmd DHParameters "{path to
dhparams.pem}"' after generating the params.