[Freeipa-users] unable to delete dead freeipa replica

Andrew Holway andrew.holway at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 14:58:17 UTC 2015

Hi Petr,

Ill do that thanks.

This is pretty onerous work. There are quite a few resource records and
each one has to be entered and cleaned. Easy to make mistakes.

Do you have some idea why these records didn't get cleaned. If this happens
in the future how should we handle it? We're using AWS so the chances of
IPA servers falling over seems to be quite high :)

Thanks

Andrew