[Freeipa-users] problems with NFS service principal

jcnt at use.startmail.com jcnt at use.startmail.com
Thu Nov 12 23:13:04 UTC 2015

On Mon, 9 Nov 2015 08:53:34 +0100, Petr Spacek wrote:

> What do you mean, exactly, by 'stand alone NFS server'?
>
> Is it another server which did not executed ipa-client-install?

Correct, another server, which didn't execute ipa-client-install.
I created host principal and nfs principal as instructed in section 16.3.1
copied nfs principal and verified that
kinit -k nfs/nfsserver.example.org works and krbtgt stored in Ticket cache.

So how does one enable sufficient verbosity to debug kerberos nfs problems?

Regards,
Josh.