[Freeipa-users] Oracle Linux 5.5 - Legacy Question

Jeffrey Stormshak jstormshak at cccis.com
Tue Nov 17 16:44:20 UTC 2015

Thanks Rob!  Sorry, I didn't forget to mention what was the message.  It basically stated the message listed below.

Sorry, user plmoss may not run sudo on client_server

Let me try your suggestions and see if that helps lead me down the right path.  Once again, thanks for this feedback.  Oh how I miss using the "ipa-client" I used on all of my higher Linux versions.  Talk about saving time cycles and deployment timeframes.  Oh well.