[Freeipa-users] FreeIPA user can't login to linux.

Rob Crittenden rcritten at redhat.com
Thu Nov 19 16:11:04 UTC 2015

zhiyong xue wrote:
> Rob, where can I get more error information beside the log?
> [16/Nov/2015:02:52:59 +0000] managed-entries-plugin - mep_del_post_op:
> failed to delete managed entry
> (member=syncopex5,cn=groups,cn=accounts,dc=example,dc=com) - error (32)

I can still only assume what you're doing: manually adding the entries
directly by LDAP. To do this you need to follow IPA conventions, or use
the new user lifecycle framework added in 4.2.

I'm guessing it can't delete the managed entry because either it doesn't
exist or it is missing an objectclass/attribute marking it as managed.

rob