[Freeipa-users] 4.2 Packages for RHEL/CentOS 7.1

Christopher Young mexigabacho at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 23:00:35 UTC 2015

I recall that original message about the packaging before RHEL 7.2 and
how few of us expressed interest.  I believe I did respond to the
positive that I could use these packages, but I certainly understand
additional effort.  I just hate to be waiting on RH's cycle to get
updates to one of the pieces of my infrastructure where features are
in-demand and getting added more often.  I prefer my base server OS's
to stay as stable as possible, but FreeIPA is an exception for me.  In
any case, I appreciate the effort and the response.

Just so that I'm clear, this basically means that we should wait until
the RHEL 7.2 release (and the following CentOS 7.2 release) before
this will generally available?  I want to make sure I pay attention to
that as it gets released.

Thanks,

Chris