[Freeipa-users] Squid authentication in FreeIPA

Loris Santamaria loris at lgs.com.ve
Fri Nov 20 21:41:35 UTC 2015

El vie, 20-11-2015 a las 22:24 +0100, holo escribió:
> Hello
>
> I configured Squid to use kerberos authentication according to that
> howto: http://www.freeipa.org/page/Squid_Integration_with_FreeIPA_usi
> ng_Single_Sign_On but I'm not getting any popup when im trying to use
> proxy, instead I'm just getting information that I'm not
> authenticated.
>
> Anyone is using FreeIPA in such configuration?
Yes and it works perfectly.
First check the basic stuff: the pc accessing squid should be part of
the ipa domain or a trusted domain, the browser should be configured to
access squid by its full name (accessing by IP won't work), browser
must support negotiate auth, client and server clocks must be in sync.
If everything seems ok, restart squid, try connection from a client,
and check for any error messages in squid's cache.log file
Best regards