[Freeipa-users] Unspecified GSS failure. No credentials cache found

Roberto Cornacchia roberto.cornacchia at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 10:33:34 UTC 2015

Hi there,

Although I can't see anything failing, the logs of all clients in my IPA
domain (FC22, freeipa 4.1.4) contain lots of these failures every day:

nov 23 10:43:34 hadron.hq.example.com gssproxy[742]: (OID: { 1 2 840 113554
1 2 2 }) Unspecified GSS failure.  Minor code may provide more information,
No credentials cache found

Do you have suggestions on how to find out what the problem might be?
Or is this something I should not worry about?

Thanks, Roberto